Shop.azad4x4.com takes great care in making sure that your shopping experience with us is safe. As you browse our site, we are constantly working to make sure that your personal information is secure and private.
From phishing scams, to viruses, to spam e-mails, and more, internet threats are always increasing, and without a proper understanding of what to look out for with regard to security and privacy, becoming a victim can be just a few misguided clicks away.
shop.azad4x4.com greatly appreciates your continued business, and we settle for nothing less than a safe, convenient, and altogether enjoyable shopping experience.
Information Collection and Use
The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
- Your registration details which may include the password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behavior of the Website.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Platform is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
Platform may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as the Platform may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Platform cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Platform may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Platform may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
If You wish to have the Personal Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
Platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as us for the protection of your Personal Information.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Platform keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our site, please feel free to contact email@example.com
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Azad4x4’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
- shop.azad4x4.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- Notwithstanding Section 14.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until shop.azad4x4.com chooses to terminate them.
- If you or shop.azad4x4.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, shop.azad4x4.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and shop.azad4x4.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
- As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org